Licensing Programs and Support Services
With our licensing programs, you will learn how to avoid some of the largest mistakes, and potentially save yourself over $50,000 – $100,000 per year when starting your business!
Fitness is very geographically specific. Your client in Florida may have a much different need than my client in California. So Fit in 60 wants to provide you with the systems and support that you would get with a franchise, while still allowing you the opportunity to customize your business model to best fit your clientele!
- List of best vendors for props, studio systems, etc
- We will share our experience with you to help you add these programs with the least amount of start up expense
- This option offers one one-hour private question and answer period to cover any items you are still unsure on in adding the Fit in 60 Programs
- Franchise Like Support, without the franchise rules and expenses to launch your business!
- A manual describing the target market as well as what you are looking for in a studio space
- Assistance in finding the proper studio location to maximize profits while minimizing costs
- Studio vendor list – help finding the best vendors for outfitting your studio professionally on a budget
- Checklist of steps to follow to ensure you have met all your legal obligations and are protected
- Launch Strategy – from Pre-sale to Grand Opening – Checklist of all things to do to market your business prior to opening to maximize initial memberships, income, and profitability
- Website and social media launch assistance and access to our preferred vendors at a discounted rate
- Weekly videos with tips and guidance on what to do to successfully launch your business
- This option offers three one hour private phone calls
- Franchise like ongoing support, while allowing you the autonomy to run your business YOUR way, and not share a percentage of YOUR revenues!
- Social Media, Marketing, and Advertising support in launching your fitness facility
- Sample Print Ads
- Marketing Photos
- Sample forms, staff manuals, etc
- Sample instructor and staff review programs
- Sample sales scripts and staff motivational training.
- Ongoing Marketing Support and Client Engagement programs – including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc
- Annual business owners’ conference to share best practices for each year you participate in the program