- The purpose of our classes is to keep the muscles warm, work them to fatigue, and stretch them while still warm, increasing flexibility. We ask that you to wear pants below the knees, a full length top, and sticky socks (required – and available for sale in the studio if you do not have them).
- We encourage clients to attend classes at least 3-4 times a week for genuine results. With this level of participation, you should notice:
- You are stronger after just one week!
- Your pants fit better after just two weeks!
- You have often dropped an entire size in about a month!
- You start to lose real weight in about two months!
- Our classes are meant for all levels. Whether it is your first class, or your 100th class, you should always feel challenged, but our classes can be modified for any fitness level, injuries, etc; and can be amplified for even an Ironman (woman)!
- Everyone wants to get into their desired class. Because certain class times are very busy and often have a wait list, we require a three hour notice for cancellation. If you make a reservation and do not cancel your reservation or do not attend:
If you are on an unlimited group class package, you will be charged $10 for each occurrence.
If you are on a class package – a class will be deducted from the series.Please arrive at least ten minutes prior to class. If you have not arrived five minutes prior, your space may be given to someone on the waitlist.
- We close down in the middle of the day, and close after the morning classes on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Please call during one of our class times, and someone should be able to answer any questions. If you leave a message, please allow 24 hours for a return call. When you leave a message, please clearly state your name and your phone number. We often receive messages without this information – making it impossible to return a call!
We look forward to meeting you at the ballet barre at Fit in 60 Pilates and Barre! Please join us at our Carlsbad or our Carmel Valley studios and start changing your body today!